Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blog Up and Running!!!

Hi there!
Yup! That's right! I finally have decided to create a blog of my own! Me! The guy who is a developer for 4 years now (mainly in web applications), the guy who attends to almost every Software Development Conference available in Lisbon (Microsoft and Sun mainly), the guy who comments 1 million blog post a day (well, almost) and the guy who surfs the web much better than the real waves finally has a blog of his own!
Ok, cut the crap! What is this blog's purpose!?
The objective is to post the main ideas and difficulties I go through in my life as a developer! And some other interesting stuff aswell! At least interesting stuff to me ;), eheheh...
Well, let's get into it then!
Your help as a reader will be crucial, so PLEASE, contribute! :D:D In portuguese or in english, doesn't matter! Just contribute.
Yours Faithfully!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided write this here, to not ruin the mode of your cm/fm post. I'm not such a fan of digital coaching games. Stats aren't really my scene. But if you include graphics and the possibility of some serious, free violence. I'm cool with that.
Imagin the coach turning a simple game in word war three, with spilled blood included.